<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://makethebestofeverything.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Make the best of everything!: Heart shaped frozen Banana pops

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Heart shaped frozen Banana pops


Have you ever had frozen bananas?  I was introduced to frozen bananas by a magazine called YM when I was a preteen.  ( I do not think this magazine still exists)



Freezing bananas is an extremely healthy way to have a treat!

I used my smallest heart cookie cutter to make some heart shaped frozen banana pops!

And its Easy!

I used a banana and a pack of lolly pop sticks.  I used my mini heart cookie cutter to cut hearts in the banana.

Then, I wrapped them up in tinfoil and froze them for about 2 hours. When you put them in the freezer, they are a little slimy. but after they are frozen, they should stay up on the sticks just fine.


These turned out great.  They are very healthy. and I ate all of these shortly after they came out of the freezer



Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At January 24, 2012 at 1:32 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow,It look so great.Bananas different shapes are look so great and fabulous.Thanx to share with us this good idea.I really enjoy this blog.

Promosyon

 

Post a Comment

Love to hear your comments!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home