<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://makethebestofeverything.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Make the best of everything!: Red Box movie gift set

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Red Box movie gift set

My nephew Adam turned 6 last week.  Last year I made him a Homemade detective kit. that went over big
 How do I give him a gift that might compare?

I chose to make him a Red Box Gift Set!

I thought it would be fun for Adam to be able to pick out some movies to watch.


So....

1) I made up these felt movie tickets by "googling" movie ticket and copied the design. I just cut out the movie tickets freehand.  I used black puff paint and drew on the felt to make the movie tickets.

2) On the back of each ticket I wrote down the " code" for Adam to use to get his free Red box movie.


3) I found a shoebox and filled it with goodies that you might find when you go to the movies.



I chose 5 kinds of movie candy, since there are 5 children in Adams family.



4) I wrote out instructions and taped it to the bottomof the box lid



5) I covered the shoebox with red wrapping paper, and wrote " Adam's Red box"



This was a very easy gift to make!

An afterthought:  having a "Red box" themed birthday party would be a cute idea.


Pin It

Labels:

1 Comments:

At January 29, 2012 at 9:17 PM , Blogger Jill said...

This is such a great idea! The party theme would be sweet too!

 

Post a Comment

Love to hear your comments!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home