<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://makethebestofeverything.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Make the best of everything!: Valentine Food Extravaganza!

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Valentine Food Extravaganza!



I have decided that anything can be heart shaped if you want it to be



This Valentines day season on "Make the best of everything" I have been showing off my heart shaped goodies for Valentines day. 

On my Blog, you might have noticed  my

Heart shaped tortilla chips                                                                            Heart shaped potato skins
Heart shaped tortilla chips and potato skins, just to name a few. It turns out that a heart shaped cookie cutter can be used for almost anything.  







However, I also wanted to share some amazing Valentines day food ideas that I have seen  on the web that I wish I would have thought of myself!

A salad with heart shaped beets! ( I LOVE beets!)  Learn how to make this at Fly away Vegan


Heart shaped Ravioli at Christines Cuisine



Heart Shaped Carrots at Projects by Carm



Calzone hearts! from Six in the Suburbs


Hope you enjoy my picks!

Happy Almost Valentines Day!!!





Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At January 31, 2012 at 12:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are adorable! This post should be added to this list of Heart Shaped Foods.

 
At February 9, 2012 at 11:32 AM , Blogger seedsower1962 said...

I mentioned you and linked to some of your wonderful heart shaped ideas on my blog today http://seedsower.xanga.com/758944680/heart-shaped-food-for-valentines-day/

 

Post a Comment

Love to hear your comments!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home