<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://makethebestofeverything.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Make the best of everything!: Puffy Paint Name Stamp

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Puffy Paint Name Stamp

If you are a frequent reader of this blog, then you know that I LOVE working with Puffy Paint.

I saw on pinterest that someone used it to make stamps, and I wanted to try it out for myself .

I decided to try making a " Name Stamp" because I think they are great!


I cut out a remnant of craft foam. and wrote my name on it " Backwards"  Writing your name backwards can be a neat lesson for a child to learn!


I waited for the puffy paint it to dry.  It usually takes at least an hour.


I pulled out my ink pad.  I pressed the stamp into the pad and ran over the back of it with my finger to  make sure the ink would cover it.

I also pressed down as I was stamping it onto the paper.



I really think that it came out cool.  I am sure that if I didn't press down so hard, the background might not have been black.



This was a cheap, easy project!  Great for a rainy day activity!



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your comments!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home