<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://makethebestofeverything.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Make the best of everything!: Mod Podged Diaper Box

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Mod Podged Diaper Box

My sister in law and I wanted to make a " Pre wedding relaxation"  gift  for our soon to be sister in law.  I was in charge of making the box.  Normally, I would head to Hobby Lobby and purchase one of those cute paper mache boxes, but I now live in an area with no Hobby Lobby. 

I searched my house and found this old diaper box.  Perfect!

Here is how I " Mod Podged" This old diaper box into a cute gift box!


 I Cut the " flaps" off the box. 


I found some black and white " scrap paper" along with some old wrapping paper.  I cut out shapes and " Modge Podged" them onto the diaper box. I kept the design neutral.


I painted the rest of the box with chalkboard paint. ( just happened to be the paint I had around.)  As you can see it matches my chalkboard table.





I then used some 3d Puffy Paint to make some finishing touches.


Here is a photo of the finished product!  and OH how I wish I would have taken a better photo!!

And that is how you repurpose a diaper box into a gift box!




Pin It

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At March 10, 2012 at 4:08 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

What an amazing transformation! I love it!!

 
At March 12, 2012 at 9:46 PM , Blogger Linda Miller said...

So cute, thanks for sharing!

 

Post a Comment

Love to hear your comments!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home