<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://makethebestofeverything.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Make the best of everything!: Cereal box cupcake holder

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Cereal box cupcake holder

I made some cupcakes for the girls who work in the day care at my local YMCA.  They watch my 6 month old son almost every day of the week while I work out,  and do an amazing job!  One morning before heading to the Y.  I woke up early and baked them some cupcakes.



After the cupcakes were done, cooled and frosted, I scrambled around the house to find a box to bring them in.  I did not want to bring them on something I would need back.  I could not find a gift box anywhere!

I used my resourceful instincts and turned a cereal box into my cupcake box!



I just happened to have one of those cereal boxes with almost no cereal left in my pantry.


I cut out the center of the cereal box and used packing tape to shut the top of the cereal box.  I then covered the box with tin foil.


Easy. This was a 5 minute project.  I literally did this while my baby was in his carrier as we ran out the door.


I covered this with plastic wrap.  Maybe I will work on making this concept cute in a later post.



Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At May 16, 2012 at 8:07 AM , Blogger Beth @ Free Stylin' said...

This is such a smart idea! I don't have something to carry cupcakes in because I don't want to pay $$ for a carrier. This is perfect!! Thanks for the great idea!

 
At May 18, 2012 at 10:32 PM , Blogger Maria said...

This is such a clever idea! So simple, but so great! Thanks for sharing this!!!

 

Post a Comment

Love to hear your comments!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home