<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://makethebestofeverything.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Make the best of everything!: Kiwi Frozen Yogurt Sandwiches

Monday, August 6, 2012

Kiwi Frozen Yogurt Sandwiches


I had two kiwi in my fridge to use up.  I thought about making a Kiwi vinaigrette.  Unfortunately, I don't have any ( non wilted)  lettuce in the house.

I decided to make some dessert.  We rarely eat desserts in our house. Unless Greg can convince me to get a McFlurry with him. He tries to convince me to eat McFlurries with him more then he would admit.   I finally had to put my foot down and tell him that I will never get into the shape I want if we keep doing that.


We just happened to have Mango-Peach frozen yogurt. Has been in the freezer for a while.  I decided to make a Kiwi Frozen yogurt sandwich.  A nice mini dessert!

I used a cookie scoop to scoop the frozen yogurt onto the kiwi. You only need a little bit to make this mini sandwich.


After these were done, I popped them into the freezer.  I took them out about 10 minutes before It was time for dessert.

This was a great way to celebrate our Monday evening:) 

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

At August 7, 2012 at 11:58 AM , Blogger Athena @ Lifes Abundant Adventures said...

These look amazing!! I've done just plain kiwi popscicles before, but this takes them to a whole new level. :)

 
At August 7, 2012 at 1:56 PM , Blogger Dear Wallet, said...

Yum doesn't begin to describe this! Love it! Thanks so much for sharing, I've pinned for later!

 
At August 8, 2012 at 5:37 AM , Blogger Winnie said...

FABULOUS !
I just love this idea

 
At August 8, 2012 at 8:24 AM , Blogger Andrea @ Mouse in My Pocket said...

This is a really cute (and probably much healthier) twist on ice cream sandwiches. I love it!

 
At August 8, 2012 at 9:31 AM , Blogger Kristen said...

I will need to try the Kiwi popsicles!!

 
At August 8, 2012 at 3:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm excited to try this dessert! We have a kiwi tree in our backyard so I'm always on the lookout for new ways to use them!

 
At August 10, 2012 at 11:17 AM , Blogger Meka said...

mmm mmm that caught my eye while linking twice had to come and look, looks grea

 
At August 12, 2012 at 11:15 AM , Blogger Vicki @ lifeinmyemptynest said...

Great lower carb ice cream sandwich :-)
Can't wait to try these!

 
At August 12, 2012 at 6:21 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Such an awesome idea!! I am loving your blog! I am a new follower! I would LOVE for you to join my blog as well! :)

riversrecipereview.blogspot.com

 
At August 17, 2012 at 12:45 PM , Blogger Rebecca English said...

Oh wow, these look amazing! Definitely tryin this one.

Thanks for linkin to the Sunday showcase.

 

Post a Comment

Love to hear your comments!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home